wdresses.co.uk recently can just accept CREDIT CARDS payment method. We provide you with a guide following for you to reference.
Is it safe to enter my card number online?
You can safely enter your entire credit card number via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
How does credit card purchases process?
To Place an order and type credit card number on a secure site of an online store. Store administrator sees the shopping cart details, which include order and billing information.
Shopping cart details along with merchant account are sent to payment gateway secure server for processing.1. Payment gateway forwards transaction information to merchant’s acquiring bank.
2. Merchant’s acquiring bank forwards transaction information to the credit card issuing bank for transaction verification.
3. Credit card issuing bank verifies transaction and sends response code (Approve, Deny, and reason for denial if applicable) back to merchant’s acquiring bank.
4. Merchant’s bank sends credit card transaction details and response back to payment gateway. If payment is approved, the bank will deposit funds on a merchant’s account at the scheduled time.
5. Payment gateway sends transaction details and response back to merchant’s online store.
6. Payment information is displayed to the customer; i.e. “credit card was charged”, “credit card was denied”, etc.
Once we had received your payment, we will give you an e-mail to confirm. so after you paid successfully, don’t forget to check your email.