- Size Guide & Measurements
|Wig Size||Cap Size||Front to Back||Side to Side across forehead||Side to Side over top||Temple to Temple across back||Necp of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)||inch||20-20.5||12-12.5||10-10.5||10.5-11||12.5-13||4-4.5|
- Cap Size(inch)
- Front to Back (inch)
- Side to side across forehead (inch)
- Side to side over top (inch)
- Temple to temple across Back (inch)
- Nape of Neck (inch)
- turn To the outside of the hairnet.
- put shampoo in the basin and get evenly.
- soak in water for about 5 minutes.
- gently grasp the hair with hand until the dirt off.
- wash it a few times with clean water until the shampoo is cleaned.
- pull out excess water by hands.
- flat on a dry towel, use the dry towel to suck the mositure.
- put the clean wig on a wig stand,natural drying, avoiding the sunshine.
Find Your Wig Hair Length
The Best Hairstyle for Your Faceshape
- As its name implies, the OVAL Shape Face is longer than wide, with a jaw that's narrower than the cheekbones. Because the oval shaped face has no dominant areas and is so proportional, this face looks good with just about any hairstyle, length or texture.
- The ROUND Shape Face is characterized by a wide hairline and fullness below the cheekbones. The client may be overweight and the neck may appear short. These faces look very good with a geometric or linear style. Add height, when possible, and long, wispy side areas to make the cheeks look narrow. Comb hair close to the head on the side and at the nape.
- The SQUARE Shape Face is characterized by a wide hairline and jaw. Square shaped faces need height on top and narrowness at the sides. Comb the hair off the forehead to add height to the face. Curly texture and wisps of hair around the face break the wide, straight lines common to the square face.
- The HEART Shape Face is characterized by a wide forehead and a narrower chin. Bring some hair onto the forehead to disguise its width. Keep hair close to the head at the eyes but make it slightly full around the jaw, and below and in front of the earlobes.
The Differences Between Human Hair& Synthetic Hair